- Eat or drink anything after midnight prior to surgery
- Bring valuables with you, as the hospital may not be responsible for any loss.
- Take blood thinners (Coumdin, Warfarin, Plavix, Aspirin, etc.) starting five days prior to your surgery date.
- Take your prescribed medications approved by Dr. Turnquest with a sip of water on the morning of surgery.
- Wear comfortable clothing and only essential or no make-up.
- Bring family and/or friends and your favorite music, books or magazines to help you relax.